Friday, October 15, 2010

Studio News | Moved.

Earlier this week I announced that StudioM/Clark & Company was moving. Now, I'm announcing that same thing, but in the past tense. We've moved. Done. Fini. And it's great! I'm only a mile away from home, but it's like I've got a brand new neighborhood to belong to, not to mention pseudo-co-workers-slash-office-mates to hang out with. Sweet.

The new office address is:
1800 F Street
Vancouver, WA 98663
(That's it, behind me in the cheesy first-day-of-school-esque shot I made my husband take this morning.)

Just in case you're ever in the area (wink, wink) and might need to know, I like:
- hot coffee in the morning
- cute children, puppies and bunnies
- funny cards (but not the vulgar kind)
- flowers (especially tulips)
- anything from Johnathan Adler
- an afternoon chocolate-something cookie
- sugar-free coconut syrup in my italian sodas

On that note, I also have a new mailing address:
1701 Broadway, #133
Vancouver, WA 98663
(It's in my email signature, so you don't have to really remember this.)


With that, I'm signing off in hopes I actually get some work done today. Fridays are really meant to be Fundays, in my opinion.

Sincerely,
Megan

8 comments:

  1. ...and you're sharing a building with Clark College according to Google Maps! What a coincidence. :) Nice digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. We just talked about that this morning. We're not in fact in the same building as CC. They're down the road a ways and Google's got it wrong. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the big move! Lots of exciting things happening at Clark & Company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Megan, your new space look's super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! I am disappointed you don't like vulgar cards though.
    xo
    s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha. Sheila, how did you KNOW that I thought of you when I wrote that? I would take one from you, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new digs. I think change is a good thing! And it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the move Megan! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete