Friday, February 19, 2010

Willcuts Partners | Logo + Business Card

Happy Friday! And Happy Tax Season! I know just as well as anyone that tax season can be something to celebrate or something to bemoan each year. Either way, you need a good go-to guy or gal for all those tax questions and concerns. This year I got to work on some branding for my go-to guy, Kyle. We went to George Fox together and because he married my lovely roommate, Katey, we've stayed in touch since. He and his partner, Troy are venturing out as Willcuts Partners - providing businesses and individuals with tax and financial services. Here are the logos I presented to them at the beginning of the logo development process:
And this is what we ended up with:

I sent their business cards to print yesterday. Don't wait until you can get a hard copy of their contact info in hand; if you're scrambling and still need tax help this season, call Kyle (503-610-8291) or Troy (503-715-0223). April 15th is just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment