Friday, February 12, 2010

Salute | Logo Comps

One of the many things I love about my job is that it's really never boring. My work is ever-changing because the industries my clients are in are across the board. The Salute work I've been doing is by far the most masculine project I've been on. Salute creates steel shooting targets. The current industry landscape is generally unprofessional, outdated, gaudy, boring and expected. My goal in rebranding Salute is to give them something that stands out from the rest. Here are what the rest look like (including their current logo on the bottom right):
Blech, right!?
The marks I created (below) are still militant and masculine, but much more clean and professional. Based on research, the Salute logo needs to represent durability, strength, innovation, quality and integrity. In one of them there's a secret 's', too. Can you find it?





No comments:

Post a Comment