Monday, December 28, 2009

Weber-Capell Wedding | Photo Book


For Christmas this year I designed an album of my sister's wedding photos for her and her husband using Blurb. Blurb.com is a super resource for those of us interested in self-publishing...or simply interested in creating a quality coffee table book or photo album. Like this one!



The wedding was in my parents' backyard and it was beautiful.

Even Buffalo, my parents' abyssinian cat got in on the fun.

It was a fabulous day - one that we all had fun remembering on Christmas Eve when I could finally let the couple open this gift. Happy First Christmas as a married couple, Mal + James!

Photo credit: Miguel Rivera, Mark Coffin and Megan Clark
Here's some of the wedding signage from the day, by the way.
Printing by Blurb.


No comments:

Post a Comment