Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tags. Stamps. Christmas gifts. Oh my!


I'm picky about my gift-wrapping. For gift tags this year I decided that instead of fumbling with all the handwriting on slips of wrapping paper or agonizing over how to most efficiently and creatively print the darn things I'd use one of my own go-to work solutions: stamps! I picked up a mismatched alphabet stamp set at a local craft store along with a black ink pad and started stamping*.


If the recipient's name didn't fit I opted to imprint their initials, a nickname or I just stacked all the letters up on top of each other. I'm picky, but I'm not perfect. I think that's why I think the little imperfections on these stamped tags make them perfect. You can steal this idea; I don't mind. The cuter the Christmas tags, the happier the world will be.

*The tags can be found at an office supply store in the 'retail' section.

No comments:

Post a Comment