Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Clark Boys | Photo Book


I'm so glad I can finally share this project! I've been waiting because it was a Christmas gift to my in-laws and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Last Christmas I scavenged through a large cardboard box full of old photos of my husband and his family (which includes three younger brothers!). I came out with 100+ photos that I brought home, scanned, edited, and compiled into this photo book.



You've gotta have the classic tub shot...


And all the sports....


And the vacations to Disneyland...


And the messy baby....


I started and ended with some photos from even before the boys were born. The baby in this image is my mom-in-law. I hate to think of what happens to photos over the years when they haven't been digitized. Now we don't have to worry about that; the book turned out to be a great keepsake for all of us in the Clark Clan. It was created using blurb.com. Just like the Weber-Capell Wedding book.



No comments:

Post a Comment