Thursday, August 20, 2009

Art Show Process | 'Voices' at George Fox University


You might have seen my call for help last week. I needed to get all my ducks in a row ASAP for an art show: 'Voices' at George Fox University. It's an alumni art show. Obviously, I studied there. I'm so honored they've asked me to come back with several projects in tow. After sifting through countless files and print samples (see above photo), this is what I settled on showing:
For a split-second I thought, "Great! I'm done." And then I remembered I still had to prep all of the work. Boo. I forgot how much work this involved until I tacked it this week. Thankfully my husband lent a couple extra hands and eyes to get it all centered and mounted. Thank you Bryce and all my informal editors! My work is finally ready.

Rulers and mat board and frames, oh my!

The show will be up from Tuesday, Sept. 1st - Tuesday, Oct. 20th. There will be a closing reception on October 20th from 5:00-6:30pm. You can view all of the George Fox gallery schedules here.

No comments:

Post a Comment