Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Adobe Workshop


Today I attended an event at the Portland Art Museum hosted by Adobe and Bridgetown Printing. And it was fabulous! An Adobe expert came in and showed us the ins & outs of the new Adobe Creative Suite (CS4). Now, I haven't been able to cough up the funds needed to purchase my own upgrade, but I certainly can't wait until I can! Wow. There is a lot to admire coming from Adobe right now. Like spring-loaded keyboard shortcuts. Screen sharing. Separations Preview. Sensitive scaling. Multiple art boards in Illustrator. The list goes on and on. And on. When asked how they've acquired all of these wonderful attributes, the Adobe representative responded, 'Pixel dust.' It really is magic.

Thanks for coming up with the perfect equation for a Wednesday morning workshop, Adobe and Bridgetown. It's much appreciated.



Psssst....if you happen to have printing needs, I highly recommend Bridgetown. And I'm partial to my rep, of course. Let me know if you need a referral and I'll happily share his contact information with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment